- You can enter after taking a brief survey about a Noodles visit
- The sweepstakes includes both monthly and quarterly drawings
- You can even enter without taking a survey (keep reading)
- The survey won’t take long (like less than a few minutes)
- You may enter multiple times (if your heart so desires)
Noodles & Co. is now giving its customers a chance to win some serious dough (not the kind used to make noodles either!). The online survey available at www.feedback.noodles.com is now available for customers who have recently dined at a participating location. In order to begin your feedback sesh, enter the 20 digit code found on your receipt. Once you’ve entered your code begin answering questions for an invite to join a sweepstakes that will award cash prizes to the winners.
Diving Into the Feedback.Noodles Survey Sweeps
- You can enter each monthly drawing 1 time (assuming you eat at Noddles that often)
- However, the quarterly drawings can be entered up to 3 times per person
- Each monthly drawing has a total of 10 $100 prizes up for grabs
- Meanwhile, each of the quarterly drawings has 2 $1,000 prizes
- When all said and done, the sweepstakes will dole out $8,000
In the event you didn’t dine at noodles (or just don’t feel up to taking a survey), you can always enter the sweepstakes by mail. In order to do so, write your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth on a card and mail it to P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. By the way, the card must be 3.5 by 5 inches in length for some strange reason.
Gladys’ Final Thoughts
- Great little perk if you dine at Noodles & Co.
- The enter by mail method is always welcome
- Hopefully this one sticks around for a while
- Just as good as the AJ Offer
By the way, you can find out who won by sending a request for the winners list to the same address used for mail entries. Meanwhile, you can send general correspondence for Noodles & co. to 520 Zang Street, Suite D, Broomfield, CO, 80021-8239.
Ready, set, GO! – www.feedback.noodles.com
Thanks for reading,