- You’ll need to submit a short video to join this sweepstakes
- The video can be submitted by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- 25 winners will be randomly selected to receive a prize
- You can only enter this sweepstakes one time
- A copy of the rules is available online
Anyone who’s a fan of Dora the Explorer may be interested in her new “What’s In My Backpack” Sweepstakes. In order to enter, you’ll first need to film a a video that’s no more than 60 seconds in length. Additionally, the video should show you explaining what’s in your backpack. Once the video is complete, you can go ahead and submit it via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to receive your chance to win. You can also submit the video through the sweepstakes site: www.whatsinmybackpacksweeps.com.
A Look at the Prizes
- The 25 prizes come as a package bundle (variety is always welcome!)
- The most valuable item in the package is a Herschel Daypack ($39.99)
- In second comes the Mini Maglite worth $30 even
- Third most valuable prize is a Dora t-shirt worth just under $10
- Lastly, the package also comes with a bag of chips and a yo-yo
- Overall each prize package has an Approximate Retail Value of $83.59
While we’re talking about the winners, each should expect to receive notice sometime around August 19th, 2019. Additionally, the winners will receive notice via the social media platform they signed up with. If you happen to be one of the lucky winners, be prepared to respond to the winning notice within 48 hours.
Final Notes on the What’s In My Backpack Sweepstakes
- You must at least 18 to join the sweepstakes and a U.S. resident
- The sweepstakes runs from June 27th through August 9th, 2019
- Sponsor: Performance Entertainment USA, Inc., 21900 Burbank Blvd. Ste. 300, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
By the way, here’s a link to the Official Rules of the sweepstakes: www.whatsinmybackpacksweeps.com/official-rules
Ready for a special offer? Check out the AJ Offer!