- Filing difficultly? Peace of cake! File online in minutes
- Settlement amount? Not too shabby. Just south of 3 mil’
- How much can I get? It just depends on how many folks file
- How do I know if I’m eligible? We’ll get into that
- When can I file? Open now!!
You may soon find yourself on the receiving end of a recent class action settlement involving Hot Topic (it’s the store in the mall with all the wild stuff inside). In order to be eligible, you must have received a text message from the store between August 1st, 2012 and July 26th, 2019. If you’re part of the settlement class, simply go to www.hottopictextmessagesettlement.com and pull up the online claim form. Once you see the form confirm whether or not you have a Claim ID and PIN Code to begin filing.
More on the Hot Topic Text Message Settlement
- Your Claim ID and PIN are located on the notice you received
- The filing page has sample of the notices (highlights the Claim ID and PIN)
- Procrastinator? The last day to file is December 13th, 2019
- December 13th is also the last day to request an exclusion or object
- FAQs: www.hottopictextmessagesettlement.com/frequently-asked-questions
- If you file by mail the form must be post-marked by the deadline
While on the topic of mail filing, you should make note that you’ll need to send your form directly to the settlement administrator. In addition to taking claim forms, the administrator is also responsible for collecting exclusion requests.
Hot Topic Text Message Settlement Administrator Contact Info
- PO Box 43496, Providence, RI 02940-3496
- (You can call toll-free with questions about the settlement)
Finally, please note that this settlement is not yet approved. However, the decision on whether to approve is coming quickly with a hearing scheduled for February 7th, 2020.
Now go file! www.hottopictextmessagesettlement.com
Settlements not your thing? – Then check out the McCafe Coffee Be a Brew Gooder Sweeps!