- I’ll be writing about survey’s from a variety of different retailers
- We’ll dissect the common types of rewards offered by these surveys
- The occasional special offer will make a cameo appearance on my blog
I’ll introduce myself and my blog (Gladys’ Goldmine of Customer Surveys & Special Offers) with a confession: my name is Gladys and I’m a bit of a shopaholic. On top of that, I LOVE to go out to eat. Therefore, I’m no stranger whatsoever to the various customer satisfaction surveys appearing on receipts from various retailers and restaurants. For instance, the other day I was dining at Red Robin (one of my favorite burger joints) and it reminded me of the chain’s Red Robin Listens promotion, which is a perfect example of a “survey sweepstakes” that gives customers a chance to win a $250 gift card.
A Few Things You Should Know About Survey Sweepstakes
- The typical survey sweepstakes allows you to enter for a chance at a prize after providing feedback
- Most survey sweepstakes award gift cards (usually redeemable at the business offering the survey)
- These are usually ongoing with drawings at certain intervals (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Most of the time you’ll need some sort of code from a purchase receipt to begin the feedback
In addition to survey sweepstakes, there are other survey’s that award some sort of incentive after you participate. As an illustration of such, I’ll point you to the Tell Culver’s survey which awards you with whatever offer is shown on the receipt after providing feedback.
Common Traits of a Special Offer Surveys
- Many times you receive a FREE item for the feedback (fast food surveys are known for this)
- Sometimes you’ll get a “percentage off” offer (a promotional method common with retailers)
- Be on the lookout for survey offers that award you a free item after making a purchase
- Usually you’ll be sent some sort of redemption code via email that redeems the offer
Finally, sometimes I’ll come across a special offer that has nothing to do with a customer satisfaction survey. You can often find these just by going through the motions of ordinary everyday life (like reading the back of a cereal box or actually opening the mail sent from your credit card company). While these offers can be very rewarding, I don’t come across them often so they’ll be more of a rarity on my blog.
In conclusion, everything I’ll be writing about has the ability to make your day a little brighter. So stay tuned to Gladys’ Goldmine of Customer Surveys & Special Offers and I’ll be sure to throw plenty leads your way!