- You can nominate someone who you thinks makes a positive difference
- The sweepstakes accepts entries from a 4 different platforms
- Runs from August 26th, 2019 through September 29th, 2019
- You are able to make one nomination per day throughout
- Here’s the rules: www.beabrewgooder.com/en-us/Rules
McDonald’s wants to award some do-gooders with McCafe Coffee for life! If you happen to know someone who fits this description you should consider nominating them for the Be a Brew Gooder Sweepstakes. In order to make a nomination, visit the online entry page or McDonald’s app and sign up for an account. Once you’re registered you can explain why you’re nominating the person and finalize the entry.
More on the Be a Brew Gooder Sweepstakes
- The “McCafe for life” prize is awarded as a big ole’ check for $14,372
- In addition to the check, winners will also get a $500 McDonald’s Arch card
- The total value of all the prizes in the sweepstakes comes to $148,720
- Prize winners will be selected through a drawing around October 8th, 2019
- The sweepstakes is broken into 5 different weekly entry periods
In addition to entering online, you can also enter using Twitter or Instagram. In order to do so, you’ll need to use one of the social media platforms to post your nomination. While doing so, be sure to use the tags laid out in the official rules of the contest.
Final Notes on the Be a Brew Gooder Sweepstakes
- Sponsor: McDonald’s – 110 N. Carpenter St., Chicago, IL 60607-2101
- Please note that both the nominee and nominator will have a chance won win!
Finally, if you want to find out who the “brew gooders” are, request a copy of the winners list by writing to P.O. Box 1132, Chicago, IL 60690 (always a good idea to confirm who wins the prizes!). If you decide to send a request, please remember that it must be received December 27th, 2019.
Submit your nominee! www.beabrewgooder.com
Another promotion to follow – Lindsay Snack to School Sweepstakes