Here’s How to Claim Your Chick-fil-A Missed Transaction!
Go to www.chick-fil-a.com/missedtransaction and login with your CFA app information (likely something you’ve done MANY times before).
Once logged in, follow the instructions to claim your lost points!
Here’s a time-saving tip: Have the receipt from your missed transaction ready (you’re gonna need it).
Chick-fil-A Missed Transaction Registration
You’ll need to sign up for a Chick-fil-A One account to log a missed transaction!
In order to do so, simply fill out the online registration form and……TADA! Now you have a single login for ALL of your Chick-fil-A accounts.
Once inside you’ll be able to see your complete transaction history (and also claim the ones you missed!).
Additionally, you can manage your payment options and save your favorite Chick-fil-A location (something VERY important for anyone who fancies them-self a TRUE Chick-fil-A fan!).
Chick-fil-A Missed Transaction Account Recovery
- First, enter your email; address to recover a forgotten password
- Next, you’ll receive an email with a link to begin the account reset
- Please be sure to enter the email address you used to sign up with
- Don’t see the email? Might want to dig through your SPAM inbox
Finally, you may have also been direct to one.chick-fil-a.com/forgot2scan to log your missed transaction. If so, never fear, the process works exactly the same as at www.chick-fil-a.com/missedtransaction.
Questions? Give Chick-fil-A CARES a shout!
- Write to PO Box 725489 Atlanta, GA 31139-9923
- Or call 866-232-2040 between the hours of 8 AM and Midnight ET Monday through Saturday
MORE offers to consider
Need some tea? Sign up for Lipton Rewards and you could find yourself on the receiving end of a FREE pack of tea.
Fill up at Noodles & Co. recently? Then take the Feedback Noodles Survey for a chance to cash in on a crisp $1,000!